So it’s a new year and I’m trying new things. Yoga teaches us to breathe and to be more of your authentic self, so to that end, I’m letting it all hang out (so to speak) and posting 21 things you may not know about me:
1. I’m the oldest of 4 siblings
2. I moved to Florida, on my own, a month before my 20th birthday
3. I’ve worn glasses since I was 5 years old.
4. I’m afraid of heights, and have an aversion to needles.
5. I like cooked broccoli, not raw.
6. I still keep in touch with friends I had in grade school.
7. I’m allergic to shell fish, and don’t drink soda. (or pop, as we call it up north)
8. I can pick up things with my freakishly long toes. (it creeps some people out, great fun at parties)
9. My ancestry is very eastern European.
10. I can still do a cartwheel and headstand, obviously not at the same time.
11. I currently have 3 cats, (one with three legs), 4 dogs (one with three legs), and one husband. That’s enough, thank you.
12. I think British comedies are the best: The Vicar of Dibley, Absolutely Fabulous, Coupling, and of course, Monty Pythons flying circus.
13. I can’t watch horror movies, they scare me. No, really, I’ll have nightmares and can’t sleep.
14. Speaking of not sleeping, I have to take a sedative the night before going to the dentist for major work.
15. I used to want to be a ballerina when I grew up.
16. Instead I became an executive assistant. (pretty close)
17. I can speak French and juggle. At the same time too.
18. I have no middle name.
19. Riding my bicycle, stretching, and yoga are my best ways to relax and keep fit.
20. Sushi is my favorite way to have seafood.
21. I don’t like to cook, I like to clean. (again, great at parties)
I’d love to read your 21 things. Post your own 21 things on your blog, with a ping back to this post, so I can find your list.
Can wait to read what you wrote!